Tehri Hydro Development Corporation (THDC) India has invited an application for the post of Executive Trainee Human Resource(HR) and Public Relation (PR). THDC INDIA LTD is a joint community of Government of India (GOI) and Govt. of Uttar pradesh (GoUP) . The shared Ratio is 75:25 between GOI and GoUP for the power component. The Department has about 15 projects to work in & they want bright, Dedicated, Result oriented and candidates with good academic records as an Executive Trainee in two discipline i.e HR and PR. Last date for application is 20th January 2017. Other details related to the exams are given below. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through the link given below after meeting their eligibility criteria.
THDC INDIA LIMITED
Total no of post : 13
CATEGORY AND POST WISE DESCRIPTION
- Candidates are required to appear in corresponding exam of UGC-NET (national eligibility test) of JANUARY 2017
- Age limit : 30 years
- Application fee : NIL
|Name of Post||Educational qualification||Pay scale|
|Executive Trainee HR||MBA with specialization in Personnel Management (HR as main or Major subject)/HRD/HRM or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management/IR/Labour Welfare or 2 years full time post Graduate Diploma in PM&IR/Labour Welfare or Master in Social Work from any recognized university with minimum of 65% of marks aggregates.||Rs: 20600/- to 46500/-|
|Executive trainee PR||Graduate with 2 years Full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in PR/Mass Communication or Journalism from recognized Indian University or Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India with the marks aggregates of 65% or its equivalent CGPA||Rs: 20600/- to 46500/-|
Selection Process :
The selection of the candidate will be based on its performance in written test and interview program conducted by the Department.
HOW TO APPLY :
- candidate have to first visit the website of UGC-NET and apply there first for further process. The official website to apply online for UGC-NET is http://cbsenet.nic.in
- After successfully registered in UGC-NET, Candidate have to visit the official website http://www.thdc.co.in to download the application form.
- Take a print out of application form and fill up with correct details.
- Send your application to the given address with all your self attested documents before the date
- The application should be reached at the given address before 20th of January 2017.
- candidate should have a valid email id and a valid phone number for future contact.
- All your documents should be self attested.
The Manager (Recruitment),
THDC India Limited, Pragatipuram,
Bye Pass Road,
last date of application submission is 20th of january, 2017