On 27th September Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) published the notification in the employment news/ rojgar samachar with Advt No : A-3/E-1/2016 to recruit a 356 Review Officer/Assistant Review Officer general recruitment and 05 special (Backlog) recruitment total 361 posts for which they invites the application from the eligible Indian citizen to full fill the given vacant posts. Interested aspirants apply as soon as possible before the last date 27/October/2016. Candidate please read the hole article carefully to fill up the online application properly without any mistake also read the official advertisement to know about terms and condition carefully. Direct link is given below to apply online.
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment Examination-2016 Details
Name of the Organisation :- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Name of the Post :- Review Officer/Assistant Review Officer
Number of Post :- 361
Application Mode :- Online
Education Qualification :- (i) Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent from a any recognized College/University of India
Age Limit :- Candidate have an minimum age of 21 year and maximum 40 years as on date calculated 01/July/2016
- Note :- Age Relaxation in Upper age limit for reserved candidates those have a UP domicile as follows :-
- SC/ST/OBC 5 years
- PH Candidates 15 Years
Application Fee :- Rs.125/- for UR/OBC Candidates and Rs.65/- for SC/ST or Rs.25/- for PH Candidates mode of payment through E-Chalaln After successfully completion of registration process stage 1 applicant enter in the 2 stage of application called fee deposition. Enter the payment option and deposit the fee via (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES.
Selection Procedure :- Final selection will be based on complete performance of candidates in each phase of selection.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Written Examination and
How to Apply UPPSC RO ARO vacancy 2016
- First candidate have to visit the official website uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the link apply online.
- Next click on the Candidate registration link.
- Fill the details and complete registration.
- After completion of registration you can enter in the next step.
- Deposit the fee and complete the application form properly and enter the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Starting Date to apply online Application 27.09.2016
Last Date for Submit the Application Form 27.10.2016
Important Links :
Our team resolution to provides a latest information about government Naukri with the help of official advertisement published by authorized government departments and helped unemployed people those are frequently try for government services/jobs.