Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Lucknow Publish the Notification in a employment newspaper for the recruitment of 63 Stenographer Grade-IV and 335 Routine Grade Clerk. Therefore Jal Nigam Administration Lucknow invites the application from the Eligible Indian Citizen who want to work with UPJL and give their precious service to serve for the nation. Interested candidates apply as soon as possible before the last date 11.July.2016. All the other Necessary details which are required to submit the application form online is give below. Here we also give you the direct link to apply for the prescribed application. Read the hole article carefully and see a official advertisement to know about terms and condition clearly link is provided below. UP Jal Nigam Lucknow Stenographer Clerk Bharti Recruitment 2016 Vacancies upjn.org
Name of the Organisation :- Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Lucknow
Name of the Post :-
Number of Post :- 398
Job Location :- Lucknow (U.P)
Pay Scale :
For Routine Clerk :- Rs.5200 – 20200/- with grade pay 1900 plus other allowances and facilities admissible as per UP government.
For Stenographer :- Rs.5200 – 20200/- with grade pay 2800 plus other allowances and benefits admissible as per UP government.
Education Qualification :- Candidate must passed the Intermediate examination (10+2) from a recognized board, Triple “C” Certificate from DOEACC Society and Knowledge of computer Typing in Hindi and English both language with appropriate speed for Steno and Clerk Post.
Age Limit :- candidate have an minimum age 18 years and maximum 40 year as on date 01.08.2016
Age relaxation :- 5 Years relaxation in upper age limit for the candidates belongs to OBC/SC/ST category. (Only for UP Domicile)
Application Fee :- After Online Registration candidate have to pay application fee through State Bank I-Collect Only. Category wise fee structure.
|Category||Application Fee||Bank Charges|
Selection Process :- Candidates have clear all the 3 Levels of Selection.
- Written Exam ( Those candidates scored a minimum Cut-off marks in written test they can promote for the next level).
- Typing Test (25 words per minute in hindi and 30 wpm in english for clerk post and 80 wpm in hindi for Steno Post)
- Interview ( Holds a 25 Marks)
Written Exam Details : ( Total 80 Marks and maximum time limit 1 Hour)
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|हिन्दी परिज्ञान एवं लेखन योग्यता||80||40|
How To Apply : Only Online Mode is Available
- Visit the official website www.upjn.org
- Click on the Particular link Recruitment of Stenographer Grade-IV & Routine Grade Clerk
- Fill the Registration form Carefully with all details.
- Next step upload the Scanned Passport size colour photograph and Signature in jpg format.
- Pay a application Fee through State Bank I-Collect Only
- Take E-print of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Online Application :- 21.06.2016
Last date for Online Application :- 11.07.2016
Last Date for Application Fee Drawn into Bank 12.07.2016
Important Link :
Other Important link Click if you Interested In