Uttar pradesh jal nigam department has invited a application for the recruitment of junior engineers with the field of Civil, mechanical and Elecrical. All diploma holders with these field are eligible for this job. No experiece required. Job opportunity for all freshers. Freshers as well as experienced can apply by meeting the eligibility creteria for this job. The department released the notification on 30th of october for the recruitment. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 20th of november, 2016. Applications are accepted only in online mode. For getting up to date with the notification regarding UP Jal nigam JE recruitment, Candidate have to get in touch with us. We will give you the correct and regular information update regarding exams and otheres details. For more information read below. Job seekers who are eligible must apply this job as it is a great opportunity and there are 853 vacant posts. UP Jal nigam Bharti 2017- 853 JE Civil Mechanical Electrical Vacancy
UP Jal nigam Bharti 2017 853 JE Civil Mechanical Electrical Vacancy
UP JAL NIGAM RECRUITMENT VACANCY DETAILS
Name of the Organisation :- UTTAR PRADESH JAL NIGAM DEPARTMENT
Name of the Post :-JUNIOR ENGINEER
Number of Post :- 853
Application Mode :- Online
POST WISE VACANCY DETAILS
|NAME OF POST||TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL)||126|
Qualification required : Candidate should have diploma in engineering with the branch civil/ mechanical/ electrical from a government recognized university/ college.
Age Limit : Minimum Age of candidate should be 18 years and maximum can be 40 years. There is a Age relaxation of 5 years for the reserved candidates.
Application fee :
for Gen/ Unreserved : Rs. 600/-
OBC : Rs 600/-
SC/ST : Rs 300/-
PWD/ PH candidate : NIL
Note : Candidate can pay application fee through SBI-E-collect only.
Mode of payment : Both ( Online and Offline )
Pay scale :
Selected candidates for the post of junior engineer (civil/mechanical/electrical) Pay scale is 9300-34800 with grade pay of Rs 4200/- per month.
SELECTION PROCESS :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in computer based test and Interview Programme taken by the higher authority of the department.
- All documents will be seen during the time of interview. Therefore, Candidates are requested to bring the photocopy of documents with the originals.
- Online submission of application : Ongoing
- Last Date to fill online application form: 20th November 2016
- Last Date for Payment of Fee Online: 20th November 2016
- Last Date to Pay the Fee Offline: 21st November 2016
- Exam Date: December 2016 OR January 2017
IMPORTANT LINKS :
click here to apply online