Here we are providing you with one of the most important aspect of any Exam that is Syllabus. As Now a days every one is very well keen to give competitive exam and all we know competition is so tough. So here comes the dilemma situation for the Candidates that they has applied for the exam but they don’t know the exact criteria of the Exam like what to prepare and how to prepare on which topic they concentrate more and on which they should pay less attention. So for this purpose only thing called syllabus of the exam is been produced by the Examining Authority so that every candidates can help themselves in preparing good for the Exam through following that syllabus of the exam. So here as well Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) has also released the Syllabus and Exam Pattern details for the UGC-NET Exam 2015. Check out all the details about the Syllabus and exam pattern of the UGC-NET Exam 2015.
UGC NET Syllabus 2015
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct first time UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility of Assistant Professor in the month of December, 2015. Candidates who applied must be know that National Eligibility Test (NET) is not a simple exam or easy to crack. So here are some details about the Syllabus and Exam Pattern of the UGC-NET 2015.
- Name Of the Examining Authority: Central board Of Secondary Education
- Name Of the Exam: UGC-NET 2015
- Official Website: www.ugc.ac.in
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern of UGC NET is discussed here under :-
- The Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions.
- Paper-I & Paper-II will consist of questions based on the subject selected by the candidate.
|Session||Paper||Marks||No. of Questions||Duration
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 questions to be attempted||01:15 hours|
|First||II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||01:15 hours|
|Second||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||02:30 hours|
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus of UGC-NET is as follows :-
I. Teaching Aptitude
- Teaching : Nature, objectives, characteristics and basic requirements
- Learner’s characteristics;
- Factors affecting teaching;
- Methods of teaching;
- Teaching aids;
- Evaluation systems.
II. Research Aptitude
- Research: Meaning, characteristics and types;
- Steps of research;
- Methods of research;
- Research Ethics;
- Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference and symposium;
- Thesis writing: its characteristics and format.
III. Reading Comprehension
- A passage to be set with questions to be answered.
- Communication : Nature, characteristics, types, barriers and effective classroom communication.
V. Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
- Number series; letter series; codes;
- Relationships; classification.
VI. Logical Reasoning
- Understanding the structure of arguments;
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning;
- Verbal analogies : Word analogy Applied analogy;
- Verbal classification
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams : Simple diagrammatic relationship, multi- diagrammatic relationship;
- Vein diagram; Analytical Reasoning.
VII. Data Interpretation
- Sources, acquisition and interpretation of data;
- Quantitative and qualitative data;
- Graphical representation and mapping of data.
VIII. Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- ICT : meaning, advantages, disadvantages and uses;
- General abbreviations and terminology;
- Basics of internet and e-mailing.
IX. People and Environment
- People and environment interaction;
- Sources of pollution;
- Pollutants and their impact on human life, exploitation of natural and energy resources;
- Natural hazards and mitigation
X. Higher Education System : Governance, Police And Administration
- Structure of the institutions for higher learning and research in India; formal and distance education; professional/technical and general education; value education: governance, polity and administration; concept, institution as and their interactions.
PAPER II & III
Note : Please Download the Syllabus of your chosen subjects by clicking on the subjects given below in front of their respective Subject Codes.
Code Subject Codes:
Candidates are advised to be in touch with our website for the latest update on the CBSE UGC NET Exam December 2015.