Steel Authority of India Firmly Known as SAIL had Supervised the written exam for the 482 post of Operator Cum Technician and Trainee & Boiler Operation Cadre on the this Sunday i.e on 20th December 2015. This was one of the biggest exam which was held in the end month of this year as it is for the job in the SAIL. So here are the some details about the Result of the SAIL Trainee & Boiler Operation Bhilai ACT OCT Exam 2015.
SAIL BHILAI ACT OCT RESULT 2015
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is India’s largest steel producing company. With a turnover of Rs. 49,350 crore, the company is among the seven Maharatnas of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. SAIL has five integrated steel plants, three special plants, and one subsidiary in different parts of the country.
About SAIL ACT OCT Exam:
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) had announced 482 vacancies for OCT (Trainee & Boiler Operation) under Advt. No. BSP-131 (Rectt)/15-16. Written exam for both ACT, OCT Trainee & Boiler Operation was conducted on 20 December, 2015.
- Name Of The Examining Authority: SAIL Bhilai
- For The Posts: Trainee & Boiler Operation
- Total posts: 482
- Date Of Examination: 20/12/2015
- Official Website: sailcareers.com/bhilai
- Result: To be Declared in Upcoming Months
ITI/ Diploma Holders who appear for the SAIL ACT OCT Exam are waiting for Result. Info about Result is that SAIL will upload the Result soon for OCT Exam in Bhilai Steel Plant.
Post Written Process:
- Candidates who qualifies the written exam have to appear for Trade Test/ Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be based on marks of written exam and review of Personal Interview.
- SAIL have fully right to set minimum cut off marks & short listing method after Written Exam.
All the Applicants are instructed to keep in touch with the official website of SAIL Bhilai for the Latest update on the Trainee & Boiler Operation ACT OCT exam result 2015.