Aspirants you all know Admit Card / Call Letter/ Hall Tickets is an essential document for any exam. If you going to participate in any exam then you required a valid admit card without this you can’t be admitted in the examination hall to take part in any government/private sector recruitment or entrance exam. In the month of November TNPSC published the notification to invited the application from the Indian citizen to the recruitment of Superintendent & Physiologist posts. Those Candidates submitted the online application of prescribed given job we know they all searching a admit card of this exam. Guys and Girls here we inform you tnpsc scheduled the date & time of the examination on 25&26.02.2017. Now you can easily download your admit Card easily with the help of your application number and date of birth here we also give the direct link to download the admit card and check all the details carefully like date, time and venue of exam for more details connect with us and regular check our website.
Name of the Organisation :- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Notification No. :- 20/2016
Name of the Post :- Superintendent & Physiologist
Number of post :- 08
Job Location :- Tamil Nadu.
Application Mode :- Online.
Category :- Admit Card (Available Soon)
TNPSC Superintendent & Physiologist Exam ~ Admit Card 2017
Note :- Please Take a valid ID Card at time of Examination.
Note :- Electronic gadgets like mobile, Tab, and any other communicating device is strictly prohibited to entering in examination hall.
Important dates :
- TNPSC Superintendent & Physiologist Exam Admit Card 2017 Release (Available Soon)
- TNPSC Superintendent & Physiologist Exam 2017 written examination Date : 25&26.02.2017
How To Download TNPSC Superintendent & Physiologist Exam Admit Card 2017
- Visit the Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in and click on the related Admit Card Link.
- Enter your Application Number/Registration Number and Date of Birth (DoB) and enter the submit button.
- Check Your Admit card details and press Ctrl+P Button for Print out.
- Take a Admit card for reference.