Good News for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs can apply now on or before the last date .i.e.17th December 2016.
SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2017
SAIL, A Public Sector Enterprise, It is India’s largest steel producing company. With the turnover of Rs. 50,627 crore in the year 2014-15. The Company is among the seven Maharatnas of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. This Company has five integrated steel plants at Rourkela, Bhiali, Durgapur, Bokaro & Burnpur, three special plants at Salem, Durgapur & Bhadravati and one subsidiary in different parts of the country. SAIL is also known as Steel Authority of India Limited, Bokaro Steel Plant. It had recently released recruitment notification in order to fill vacant 126 Operator/ Attendant Technician Trainee Posts. Job Seekers who want to work in Central Government Jobs can apply now on or before the last date. The starting date for filling up the Application Form is 25th November 2016 and the last date for the submission of Online Application is 17th December 2016. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through Online Application mode.The candidates applying for the desired posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and Interview. For more information candidates can check the official website .i.e. www.sailcareers.com
SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Steel Authority of India Limited, Bokaro Steel Plant
Name of the Posts: Operator/ Attendant Technician Trainee Posts
No.of Posts: 126 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
A. Operator/Technician Trainee (S-3): 84
01. Chemical: 07
02. Electrical: 35
03. Mechanical: 25
04. Metallurgy: 15
05. Ceramics: 02
B. Attendant/Technician Trainee (S-1): 42
01. Electrician: 14
02. Machinist: 05
03. Welder: 06
04. Fitter: 11
05. Rigger: 06
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.sailcareers.com
Job Location: Jharkhand (India)
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Start Date to Apply: 25th November 2016
Last Date to Apply: 17th December 2016
Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidates should be of 28 years.
Selection Process: The candidates applying for the given posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and Interview.
- For Operator Post: Full time diploma and
- For Attendant Technician Trainee Post: ITI passed certificate with at least 1 years training in an integrated steel plant.
- For Operator Post: Rs 10700 per month for S.N 01 and Rs 12200
- For Attendant Post: Rs 8600 per month for S.N 01 and Rs 10000 per month
- For General/OBC Candidates:Rs 250/- and
- For ST/SC/PWD candidates: No Fee
How to Apply for SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2017
- First of all, The candidates must visit the official website .i.e. www.sailcareers.com
- Now, Click on the Online Application link.
- Fill all the essential details in the Application Form.
- Upload a scanned passport size photograph of yours.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now, Make payment fee.
- At last, Take a printout of the Application Form for future reference.
In case of any feedback, suggestion or any other queries related to this article you can comment below in the comment box we will get back to you as soon as possible. Stay tuned with us at (www.projobs.co.in).