Here we are providing you with one of the most important aspect of any competitive Exam that is Syllabus. As Now a days every one is very well keen to give competitive exam and all we know competition is so tough. So here comes the dilemma situation for the Candidates that they has applied for the exam but they don’t know the exact criteria of the Exam like what to prepare and how to prepare on which topic they concentrate more and on which they should pay less attention. So for this purpose only thing called syllabus of the exam is been produced by the Examining Authority so that every candidates can help themselves in preparing good for the Exam through following that syllabus of the exam. So here as well Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the Exam Pattern and Syllabus details for the School Lecturer Posts. All the details about Exam Pattern and Syllabus of RPSC School Lecturer 2015 are available prescribed manner below.
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2015
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) will hold a written test for the posts of School Lecturer (School Education) in Hindi, Geography, Rajasthani, Sociology, Drawing, English, Sanskrit, History, Physics, Mathematics, Home Science, Chemistry, Biology, Commerce, Economics, Music, Sindhi, Political Science and Philosophy. So for that purpose only we are here providing you the full syllabus and exam pattern.
- Name Of The Examining Authority: RPSC
- Name Of The Test: RPSC School Lecturer
- Topic Of Discussion: Syllabus
- Official Website: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Exam Pattern :
RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern will be as follows :
- The written test of 450 marks will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be two composite papers in written test.
- For every wrong answer 1/3 marks shall be deducted.
|Paper-I||General Studies & Educational Management||75||150||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Paper-II||Knowledge of Subject Concerned||150||350||3 Hours|
Exam Syllabus :
RPSC School Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2015 is as fowllows :
- History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement: 30 Marks
- Mental Ability Test, Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary Level), Language Ability Test : Hindi, English: 40 Marks
- Current affairs: 20 Marks
- General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan: 30 Marks
- Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009: 30 Marks
- Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Senior Secondary Level: 110 Marks
- Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Graduation Level: 110 Marks
- Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Post Graduation Level: 20 Marks
- Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of
- Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning: 60 Marks
Candidates can download full RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2015 subject-wise in pdf from the following links given in the table :
|Home Science||CLICK HERE|
|Political Science||CLICK HERE|
Keep Visiting our website for the latest update on the RPSC Rajasthan School Lecturer Test Syllabus 2015.
For More Information Please Visit: