Good News for the candidates who have applied for PPSC Audit Inspector Recruitment 2016 and now looking for its Admit Card can check all the details here.
PPSC Audit Inspector Admit Card 2016
The Public Service Commission was set up for the first time in British India in 1926. After Independence the commission as established in Pakistan in 1947 under the provision of government of India Act 1935. At present, the commission is functioning under article 242 of the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It had been recently issued employment notification in order to hire the most talented contenders for 578 Audit Inspector Posts. Work Seekers who want to work in the state of Punjab in government sector can utilize this opportunity before the last date. Great News for the candidates who have already applied for the desired posts and now curiously searching for its Admit Card and Hall Ticket can refer this page. The exam date for PPSC Audit Inspector Recruitment 2016 will be updated soon on the official website. Aspirants who are going to attend the PPSC Audit Inspector Exam 2016 can download the PPSC Audit Inspector Admit Card 2016 Hall Ticket from the direct link mentioned below. The candidates who want to download the Admit Card can follow the steps given below in order to get an idea on how to download the PPSC Audit Inspector Admit Card 2016. For further details candidates can visit the official website .i.e. ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Admit Card 2016 Vacancy Details
- Name of the Organization: Punjab Public Service Commission
- Name of the Posts: Audit Inspector
- No.of Posts: 578 Posts
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official website: ppsc.gov.in
- Job Location: Punjab
- Category: Admit Card
- Important Dates:
- Start Date to Apply: 28th November 2016
- Last Date to Apply: 20th December 2016
- Last Date of Receipt of the printout of the Application Form: 04th January 2017
- Date of Written Examination: Jan/Feb 2017 (Expected)
Punjab Public Service Commission Audit Inspector Exam Pattern 2016
|Sl.No.||Type of Exam||Subject Name||No.of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Awareness||30||300||2:00 Hours|
|2.||Related Subjects (B.com Degree Level)||70|
Steps to Download the PPSC Audit Inspector Admit Card 2016
- First of all, the candidates must visit the official website .i.e. ppsc.gov.in
- You will see that homepage will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, click on the Admit Card link.
- Fill all the essential details and then click on the submit button.
- Your Score Card will be appeared on the screen.
- At last, download and take a printout of the Admit Card for future reference.
In case of any feedback, suggestion or any other queries related to this article you can comment below in the comment box we will get back to you as soon as possible. Stay tuned with us at (www.projobs.co.in).