National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released notification for the recruitment of various vacancies of Managers & Assistant Managers posts in the Rural Development Banking Services(RDBS) in NABARD. All the interested candidates who are eligible for the job can apply on or before 13.04.2016. All the interested applicants who wish to apply for the job please read the official notification carefully once before applying in order to avoid any mistakes. This is a wonderful opportunity for all the aspirants who were looking for jobs in public sector banks. Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible to take full advantage of this opportunity.Below we have added all the necessary details regarding this job such as educational qualification, age limitation, selection process, how to apply etc check below.All the contestants who seek to apply for this advertisement can visit our website on a regular basis for quickly updated news.
NABARD Recruitment 2016- 115 Managers & Assistant Managers
About NABARD- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is a apex development bank in India, having headquarters in Mumbai (Maharashtra) and other branches are all over the country.The Parliament, through Act,61 of 1981, approved the setting up of NABARD. The bank came into existence on 12 July 1982 by transferring the agricultural credit functions of RBI and refinance functions of the then Agricultural Refinance and Development Corporation (ARDC). NABARD was dedicated to the service of the nation by the late Prime Minister Smt. Indira Gandhi on 05 November 1982.The main mission of the bank is to promote sustainable and equitable agriculture and rural prosperity through effective credit support, related services, institution development and other innovative initiatives.Interested and eligible candidates can apply latest by 13.04.2016.
- Total No. of Posts: 115 posts
- 1. Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) in RDBS (100):
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
1. SC – 15
2. ST – 08
3. OBC – 27
4. UR – 50
- Manager (Grade ‘B’) in RDBS (15):
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
1. SC – 02
2. ST – 01
3. OBC – 04
4. UR – 08
Eligibility Criteria :-
- For Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’)- The applicants who are concerned should have qualified Bachelor’s Degree in any regulation with a least of 50% marks.
- Manager (Grade ‘B’)- First class Master’s Degree in any stream with a least of 60% marks OR Doctorate degree OR MBA.
NOTE- please refer to official link for further inquiry.
Age (as on 31 January 2016):
- For Asst. Manager in Grade ‘A‘: Between 21 years and 30 years
- For Manager in Grade ‘B’: Between 25 years and 35 years
Note- The relaxations in the upper age limit will be provided to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-
Servicemen/other eligible candidates as per GoI instructions.
- Asst. Manager in Grade ‘A- Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.17100/- p.m. in the scale of 17100-1000(11) – 28100-EB- 1000(4)- 32100-1100(1)- 33200.
- Manager in Grade ‘B’-Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.21000/- p.m. in the scale of 21000-1000(9) – 30000-EB- 1000(2) – 32000-1100(4) – 36400.
Selection Process- Selection process comprises of
- Preliminary Examination (Online Exam),
- Phase II – Main Examination will consist of 01 paper in MCQ pattern and 01 paper in descriptive format (English)
- Phase III – Interview.
Application Fee:Rs.750/- for General/OBC category candidates. Rs.100/- for SC, ST & PWD category candidates for all Grade ‘A’ Posts.
Rs.850/- for General/OBC category candidates. Rs.100/- for SC, ST & PWD category candidates for all Grade ‘B’ Posts & No fee for NABARD Staff.
How To Apply-
- Applicants must logon to official website – Official website
- Click on link named NABARD Manager & Asst. Manager Recruitment.
- Fill up the application form and submit the application fee.
- Take a final print out of the submit form for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 23-03-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 13-04-2016.
Date of Phase-I Online Examination: 08-05-2016.
Date of Phase-II Online Exam: 05-06-2016.
If you have any query regarding ” NABARD Recruitment 2016″ then please let us know,we would be pleased to help you out. So you can drop a message in our comment box below.