Vyapam is going to be conduct Pre Ayurved, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Test (PAHUNT) 2016 at 31/July/2016. INthe month of may Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) issued the notification to invite the application form from the eligible candidates who want appeared in the PAHUNT Entrance test 2016. Application Submission Process to be continued from 23.06.2016 to 27.07.2016 thousand of candidates were applied to participating in this exam and want to get admission in government and private colleges/university in MP in various courses offered by Pahunt 2016. Now all the contenders searching for Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall tickets of this exam. Officially MP PAHUNT Entrance Exam ~ Admit Card 2016 available in the website www.vyapam.nic.in. All the necessary details which are required for the students is given below.
MP PAHUNT Entrance Exam ~ Admit Card 2016
Admit card is essential document to participate in any entrance exam without this you can,t be admitted in the examination hall. Candidates have to download the PAHUNT 2016 admit card prior the exam date 31.07.2016 you can check all the details available in admit card carefully like date of examination, Venue, Roll Number and Timing.
Note :- Please Take a valid ID Card at time of Examination.
Note :- Electronic gadgets like mobile, Tab, and any other communicating device is strictly prohibited to entering in examination hall.
Important dates :
- MP Police Admit Card 2016 Release Date: 20.July.2016
- MP Police written examination Date : 31.July.2016
MP PAHUNT Exam Pattern 2016
Objective type written test consist of Four Subject maximum total marks 200 and duration of exam 3 Hours (180 Minutes)
- Chemistry — 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 50 marks.
- Physics — 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 50 marks.
- Zoology — 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 50 marks.
- Botany — 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 50 marks.
Exam are conducted in two shift morning and evening 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and second 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
How To Download MP PAHUNT Admit Card 2016
- Visit the Official Website of Vyapam and click on the related Admit Card Link.
- Enter your Application Number/Registration Number and Date of Birth (DoB) and enter the submit button.
- Check Your Admit card details and press Ctrl+P Button for Print out.
- Take a Admit card for reference.