Maha Shivratri Special Vrat Recipes 2017 Shivratri Fasting food Recipes Fast Rules Hello friends once again we are here to provide a authentic information related to Maha Shivratri Vrat Recipes and Fasting Rules. Those peoples going to observe a fast on the occasion of Maha Shivratri and having a any confusion or doubt in their mind like that what to eat in shivratri fast? how to make shivratri fasting Recipes and whats the rules of Maha shivratri fast. In this article we give you the all the answers of your question in your mind about Shivratri Fast. Readers read the hole article carefully and learn how to make a Shivratri vrat food in brief and know about fasting rules to do your puja in a perfect manner (vidhi vidhan) to get a blessings of lord shiva and goddess parvati easily and wish them to make your family always be happy and prosperous.
Click here to see other interesting article on Maha Shivshivratri 2017
List of Shivratri Recipes
- Vrat ki Kadhi
- Vrat Wala Allo ka Halva
Vrat ki Kadhi
- Yogurt, whisked -1 Cup
- Clarified Butter (ghee – 2 tablespoons).
- Curry leaves – 7 to 8
- Salt to Taste (Sindha Namak)
- Cloves – 3 to 4.
- Cumin seeds – 1 tablespoon.
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon.
- Ginger – chilly paste – 1 teaspoon.
- Amarnath (rajgira) flour -2 tablespoon
- Frest Corainder sprig for garnishing.
- First we take yogurt, whisked in a bowl.
- We will add amarnath (rajgira) flour in a yogurt.
- Add salt to taste.
- Next add some chilly and ginger paste.
- Add a cup of water.
- And mix the entire ingredient together.
- For Tadka – Heat the non-sticky pan and add some clarified butter (ghee) in it.
- When the butter melt add 3 to 4 cloves and cumin seed.
- Add the curry leaves.
- Add the mixture and allow the mixture to boil.
- Now it ready to serve.
- Garnish vrat ki kadhi with fresh coriander sprig.
Vrat Wala Allo ka Halva
- 4 Medium size potatoes.
- Sugar as needed.
- 2 teaspoon Ghee.
- 2 teaspoon cream.
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom powder.
- Peel off the boiled potatoes and grate or mash them and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in pan.
- Now add boiled grated potatoes.
- Mix it well with ghee.
- Cook potatoes on low heat until it starts separating with ghee.
- After 15 mins we will see potatoes has slightly changed in color.
- Now add cream which make halva soft.
- Add sugar and cream and keep on stirring on medium heat till the sugar gets dissolve and mixed with potatoes 5 minute.
- Halva is ready to serve.
Ingredients(makes 8 glasses):
1 cup: Milk
1Â½ cups: Sugar
1/4 cup: Dried or fresh Rose petals (gulkand variety)
1Â½ litres: Water
1 tbsp: Almonds
1 tbsp: Kharbooj/Tarbooj seeds skinned (commercially available)
(these are skinned dried seeds of watermelon and cantaloupes)
1 tsp: Peppercorns (whole)
Â½ tbsp: Khuskhus (poppy seeds)
Â½ tbsp: Saunf (aniseed)
Â½ tsp: Cardamom powder or 15 whole pods
Â½ tsp: Rose Water (optional)
For more information about Maha Shivratri 2017 connect with us and regular check our website. If you like this article then share it with your friends and love-ones in face-book, whats-app, twitter and social networking sites.