Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission abbreviated as JKPSC has invited applications from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State through online mode possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualifications and age for the 1059 posts of Lecturer 10+2 in School Education Department of the State. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria prescribed for the job can or may apply on or before the last date of submission i.e. 25.04.2016. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form. All the aspirants looking to get a job in government job in J&K this is the chance chance of fulfilling your dreams of a government job.Below we have added all the necessary details regarding this job such as educational qualification, age limitation, selection process, how to apply etc check below.All the candidates who wish to apply for this notification please stay tuned to our website for daily updates regarding this notification.
JKPSC Recruitment 2016 for 1059 Lecturer Posts-
About JKPSC- Till the end of the year 1954 there was no formal recruiting agency in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. A Public Service Recruitment Board was set up on December 31, 1954. Subsequently with the coming into force of the “Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir State” on 26th of January 1957, “Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission” was established, under section 128 of the Constitution of J&K, on September 2, 1957.The functions of the Commission, as defined under section 133 of the Constitution of the State are,It shall be duty of Commission to conduct examinations for appointments to the services of the State.The Commission shall be consulted on all matter relating to methods of recruitment to Civil Services and for Civil posts etc..Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for it through online mode on or before 25.04.2016.
Total posts: – 1059 posts.
Name of post: – Lecturer. (10+2)
Discipline/ category wise breakup of the posts:-
1) English – 52 posts.
2) Physics – 108 posts.
3) Chemistry – 103 posts.
4) Botany – 121 posts.
5) Zoology – 111 posts.
6) Math – 86 posts.
7) Geography – 16 posts.
8) Hindi – 39 posts.
9) History – 18 posts.
10) Home Science – 02 posts.
11) Urdu – 58 posts.
12) Education – 45 posts.
13) Sociology – 20 posts.
14) Psychology – 02 posts.
15) Economics – 63 posts.
16) Political Science – 24 posts.
17) Commerce – 17 posts.
18) Arabic – 15 posts.
19) Kashmiri – 03 posts.
20) Statistics – 01 post.
21) Environmental Science – 22 posts.
22) Bio Technology – 10 posts.
23) Information Technology – 22 posts.
24) Functional English – 09 posts.
25) Sanskrit – 05 posts 26) Music – 02 posts.
27) Electronics – 10 posts.
28) Islamic Studies – 03 posts.
29) Persian – 09 posts.
30) Bio Chemistry – 02 posts.
31) Punjabi – 02 posts.
32) Agriculture – 01 post.
33) Geology – 04 posts.
34) Information Practice – 04 posts.
35) Dogri – 04 posts.
36) Stenography – 09 posts.
37) Computer Science – 37 posts.
- For post Number 1 to 35- Master’s Degree in the relevant subject.
- For Stenography- Master’s Degree with certificate course in Stenography from Government ITI and on the basis of qualifying test in shorthand and typewriting for which the minimum speed shall be 80 and 40 words per minute respectively.
- For Computer Science- MCA from recognized University or DOEACC B Level Course.
Age as on _1st January 2016:
- Minimum: = 18 Years
- Maximum: = 40 Years
NOTE-Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Pay Scale – The posts carry the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400
Selection Process- The Scheme of selection shall be notified separately on the website of JKPSC.
- General Category = Rs.505.00
- Reserved Categories = Rs.255.00
How To Apply-
- Applicants are first required to go to the JKPSC website Official website and click on the link “Online Application”.
- Click on apply button.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will ask the candidate to fill in the personal details.
- Fill up the application form.
- Submit the application fee.
- Take a final print out of the submit form for future reference.
NOTE- Candidates will also be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form along with the bank challan duly stamped by the bank authorities and the other requisite documents within two days after depositing fee in the Office of the PSC Complex located at Reshamgarh Colony, Jammu, Solina, Srinagar as the case may be.For more information please refer to the official website of JKPSC.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects is 25.04.2016.
- Last date for submission of fee /bank challan is 26.04.2016.
The official link of the notification can be found here,please refer to the official link for further inquiry “Official Link“