Mathura Refinery which is run under Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL has published fresh job notification for the recruitment of 65 Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice.All the interested candidates who are eligible for the different posts in the recruitment can apply from 16.03.2016 to 08.04.2016.All the candidates are requested to please look for the official notification for any further inquiry.Candidates who were looking for government jobs,here is a great opportunity for you all.Aspiring candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria must apply as soon as possible before the due date in order to avoid the last minute hassle.So guys without wasting time grab this opportunity with both hands and secure your career with a great job. We advise all the candidates to read all the instructions carefully before filling up the form. We have added all the necessary details regarding this job such as educational qualification, age limitation, selection process, how to apply check below.All the contestants who seek to apply for this advertisement can visit our website on a regular basis for quickly updated news.
IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2016 for 65 Trade Apprentice & Technician
About IOCL & Mathura Refinery- Indian Oil Corporation (IndianOil) is India’s largest commercial enterprise.IndianOil is ranked 119th among the world’s largest corporates (and first among Indian enterprises) in the prestigious Fortune‘Global 500’ listing for the year 2015.The Mathura Refinery, owned by Indian Oil Corporation, is located in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh. The refinery processes low sulphur crude from Bombay High, imported low sulphur crude from Nigeria, and high sulphur crude from the Middle East.The refinery, which, was commissioned in January, 1982 Construction began on the refinery in October 1972.Guys this is a very rare opportunity to work under a fortune 500 company and give your career wings.Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for it in online mode on or before 08.04.2016.
Vacancy Details- Total posts: – 65 posts.
Department Name: INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED (REFINERIES DIVISION) (MATHURA REFINERY)
Name of posts:–
1) Trade Apprentice- Attendant Operator (Chemical) – 21 posts.
2) Trade Apprentice- Fitter (Mechanical) – 08 posts.
3) Trade Technician (Chemical) – 14 posts.
4) Trade Technician (Electrical) – 12 posts.
5) Trade Technician (Mechanical) – 04 posts.
6) Trade Technician (Instrumentation) – 06 posts.
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Trade Apprentice- Attendant Operator (Chemical)- Candidate should possess 3 years Full-Time B.Sc. in Physics, Maths, Chemistry or in Industrial Chemistry.
- Trade Apprentice- Fitter (Mechanical)- Candidate should possess Matric with 2(Two) year ITI(Fitter) course.
- Trade Technician (Chemical)- Three years diploma in Chemical Engineering or Refinery and Petrochemicals Engineering from recognized university or Institute.
- Trade Technician (Electrical):- Three years diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized university or Institute.
- Trade Technician (Mechanical):- Three years diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized university or Institute.
- Trade Technician (Instrumentation):-Three years diploma in Instrumentation Engineering from recognized university or Institute.
Age limit-Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31-03-2016
Age Relaxation :- As per the norms of government for the reserved categories.
Pay Scale :- For Trade Apprentice –Attendant Operator Posts – Consolidated Stipend of Rs 8435 per month for the first year and Rs 9283 – 2nd year.
For all other Posts – Consolidated Stipend of Rs 10131 per month.
Selection Process- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on written test and personal interview. The written Test will be of two hours duration.
How To Apply-
- Log on to IndianOil website Official website
- Fill up particulars of personal details, educational details, communication details etc and such other information as sought in the online application format.
- Upload your Passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the Application Form
- Take a final print out of the application form for future reference.
DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 16-03-2016
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 08-04-2016
The official link of the notification can be found here,please refer to the official link for further inquiry “Official Link“
Download → “Official Notification in PDF“
Apply Online- “Apply Online“
If you have any query regarding “IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2016″ then please let us know,we would be pleased to help you out.So you can drop a message in our comment box below.