HPSSSB Hamirpur Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 696 Staff Nurse, JE & Other Posts
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board shortly known as (HPSSSB), Hamirpur has released notification for the recruitment of 696 Ayurvedic Pharmacist, Operation Theatre Assistant, Staff Nurse, Female Health Worker, Junior Engineer (Civil), Electrician, JE (Elect.), Pharmacist, Sub-Inspector of Police, Horticulture Extension Officer vacancies in the latest job notification.Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online for the prescribed posts on or before 07-04-2016.All the candidates would be very delighted to hear this news.We advise to all the aspirants to submit the application form for respective vacancy before the due date to avoid the last minute hassle.All the aspiring applicants are requested to read all the instructions carefully before filling up the form. We have added all the necessary details regarding this job such as educational qualification, age limitation, selection process, how to apply check below.All the contestants who seek to apply for this advertisement can visit our website on a regular basis for quickly updated news.
HPSSSB Hamirpur Recruitment 2016
About HPSSSB-Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board is authorized to conduct recruitment for the state of Himachal Pradesh.The main objective of the board is to provide a partial and corruption free recruitment structure.The board works just like any other recruitment in the country to ensure that the examination is conducted.Therefore this latest recruitment issued by HPSSSB gives all the aspirants a great opportunity to start off their career with such great job.Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for it in online mode on or before 07-04-2016.
Vacancy Details- Number of Vacancies – 696 Vacancies
- Female Health Worker – 99 posts
- Operation Theater Assistant – 29 posts
- Ayurveda Pharmacist – 79 posts
- Staff Nurse – 314 posts
- Pharmacists – 31 posts
- Horticulture Extension officer – 30 posts
- Electrician – 21 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 19 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 58 posts
- Sub-Inspector of Police: 16 Posts
- Female Health Worker – Matric with Science/ Hr Secondary Part-I Pass with one and half years Training certificate as F.H.W.
- Operation Theater Assistant – 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) with 50% & OTA Training course.
- Ayurveda Pharmacist -Candidates should possess Plus two or its equivalent with training of atleast two years duration in Ayurvedic Pharmacist.
- Staff Nurse-10+2 with PCB,B.sc(nursing) & should be a qualified “A” Grade Nurse.
- Pharmacists – i)10+2 in Science or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board. ii)Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy or its equivalent from a recognized University or an Institution duly recognized by the Central/State Government. iii)Must be registered with the Pharmacy Council of the concerned State/Central govt.
- Horticulture Extension officer- Should have passed four year’s B.Sc( Horticulture) Degree or its equivalent from recognized
- Electrician – i) Matric from a recognized Board. ii) Full time ITI in electrician trade or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)- Full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering discipline from a recognized Board/University.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Diploma of at least three years duration in Civil Engineering or B.E/B. Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or from an Institution recognized by the Central / H.P. Government.
- Sub-Inspector of Police: Graduate from any recognized University of India.
Age limit- Candidate’s age should be between 18-45 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Pay Scale :- Refer to Official Notification for pay scales of all vacancies.
Selection Process- The selection will be based on written exam and interview.
Application Fee :- Rs.120/- only.
How To Apply-
- Visit the official website of the department “Official website“.
- Look for the recruitment in “Apply Online for Recruitment to various Posts”
- Click on the “Notification” link and read it carefully.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill up the application form.
- Submit the application fee.
- Take a final print out of the submit form for future reference.
Commencement of application form: 07.03.2016
Last date to submit the application form: 07.04.2016
The official link of the notification can be found here,please refer to the official link for further inquiry Official Link