Dear Candidates here we come with a latest job updates for you which help you to search a suitable government naukri correspondence to your eligibility recently Gujarat High Court published the notification for the recruitment of 234 post of English and Gujarati Stenographer in the Subordinate Courts in the State of Gujarat for which they collect a application from the qualified Indian Citizen to full fill the vacant prescribed posts. Interested applicants apply online through the official portal gujarathighcourt.nic.in before the closing date for submission of application 17.10.2016. All the related information which are required to submit the form properly is given below. Please read the hole article carefully also see a official advertisement to know about terms and condition clearly direct link is given below to apply online.
Gujarat HC 234 Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organisation :- Gujarat High Court.
Name of the Post :- English & Gujarati Stenographer Grade – I
Number of Post :- 234
Application Mode :- Online
- English & Gujarati Stenographer Grade – I (Class-II) ₨9,300-34,800/-, Grade Pay ₨4600/- plus other allowances and facilities given by UK Government time to time.
- English & Gujarati Stenographer Grade – II (Class-III) ₨.9300-34800/- Grade Pay ₨.4400/-
Education Qualification :- 1. Candidate must have a Graduate Degree in any discipline or Equivalent from a any recognized College/University of India with speed in English short hand 120 w.p.m for grade – I and speed in English short hand 100 w.p.m for grade – II and for Gujarati 90 w.pm for grade – I and 75 w.p.m for grade – II.
2. Basic Knowledge of Computer Operations and its uses.
3. Sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati & Hindi Language
Age Limit :- 45 years as on date 15.10.2016.
Note :- Age relaxation will be followed for reserved candidates as per government rules.
Selection Procedure :- Selection will depend upon candidate performance in the Stenography Test of 60 Marks and Oral Interview of 40 Marks
Application Fee :- Rs.500/- plus usual bank charges for UR candidates and Rs.250/- plus usual bank charges for SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen Candidates.
Note :- Mode of Payment through special format of Cash Voucher through any of the Core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India.
How to Apply Gujarat HC 234 English & Gujarati Stenographer Vacancy 2016
- First candidate have to visit the official website gujarathighcourt.nic.
- Click on the Registration Button.
- Registered Yourself after you get a registration number and password.
- Use the registration number and password to complete the fees procedure.
- After completion of payment you can go ahead to the next step.
- Upload the Scanned photograph and signature.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference
Starting Date to apply online Application 01/10/2016
Last Date for Submit the Application Form 15/10/2016
Date of Stenography / Skill Test for Grade – I 19/11/2016
Date of Written Examination (Objective Type – MCQs) for Grade – II 20/11/2016
Important Links :