Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2016 has Published the Notification in Employment newspaper to the recruitment of eligible candidates to the posts of 80 vacant Technician Apprentices/ Trade Apprentice. ITI Holders and Diploma Holder in related Post trade they can apply as soon as possible because only online mode is available to submit the application before 13/02/2016 to 14/03/2016. All the Necessary Information which is required to fill the personal details in the application form is given below. We are also Provides a direct link to apply online for that particular vacancies in our latest job portal site.
About EIL :- Engineers India Limited, a premier engineering consultancy and turnkey contracting organization executing projects on Lump-Sum Turnkey basis in the fields of refineries, petrochemicals, pipelines, offshore, metallurgy, infrastructure, fertilizers, etc.
Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2016
Selection of candidates will be on merit list on the basis of marks obtaining in qualifying examination. At the time of appointment candidates will submit all the documents such as Proof of Age/ Educational Qualifications (All the Mark sheets & Certificates) / Service Certificate of past employment & proof of the date of joining & its continuity/ Caste Certificate. In the absence of any of one above certificate, then selected candidate will not be considered for training.
Vacancy Details :
For Trade Apperentices
(a) Civil – 16
(b) Mechanical -14
For Technician Apperentices
(a) Civil -15
(b) Mechanical -07
(c) Electrical -03
(d) Chemical -03
(e) Architecture -02
(f) Instrumentation -05
(g) Safety -10
(h) Information Technology -05
Education Qualification :
- For Trade Apprentice Post Candidates should Completed their ITI Course in related discipline.
- For Trade Apprentice Post Candidates should Completed their Diploma in related Discipline.
Age Limit :- Upper Age Limit is 25 years. Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be followed as per government rule.
Stipend & Training Period :- Appointed candidates get a stipend of Rs. 3542/- per month & One year training Period.
Application Fee :- All the Candidates are Exempted for fee.
How To Apply :
- Visit the official website www.engineersindia.com
- Click on the recruitment link and read carefully.
- Fill the Form without doing any mistake.
- (a) Upload the Scanned passport size Photograph and Signature not more than 75KB and 25 KB size in JPG/JPEG format. (b). Also Upload the Qualifying Degree Certificate and Caste Certificate not more than 900 KB and 500 KB size in JPG/JPEG format.
- Take a final Printout for Future References.
Importan Dates :
Starting Date of Online Application :- 13th February 2016
Last Date of Online Application :- 14th March 2016
Visitors If you getting a valuable information here so, please shear this post with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and any other social networking sites. Viewers if you have any quarry related to this post then drop your comment in our comment box given below. We will Try to solve your quarry as soon as possible.