Chennai Corporation has disclosed the Recruiting notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (AE) & Sanitary Inspector on the total of 132 vacant Posts. This is the latest and the good recruitment opportunity for the young talent who are seeking for the jobs after obtaining the educational qualifications. Candidates those who are interested in this job may apply for this recruitment but before that read out the information given below to know about the eligibility criteria for the Chennai Corporation AE & Sanitary Inspector Latest Recruitment 2015.
Corporation of Chennai Recruitment 2017
The Chennai Municipal Corporation (officially the Corporation of Chennai), formerly known as the Corporation of Madras, is the civic body that governs the city of Chennai (formerly Madras), India. Inaugurated on 29 September 1688, under a Royal Charter issued by King James II on 30 December 1687 as the Corporation of Madras, it is the oldest municipal body of the Commonwealth of Nations outside Great Britain.
Detail of Vacancies :
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) :- 07 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) :- 31 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) :- 23 posts
- Sanitary Inspector (HD) :- 71 posts
Age Limit :
(As on 01.07.2015)
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age (should have Completed)||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes.||18 Years||No age limit|
|Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs].||18 Years||30 years|
Pay Scale :
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) :- Rs. 9300 – 34800 +Grade Pay Rs.5100/-
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) :- Rs. 9300 – 34800 +Grade Pay Rs.5100/-
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) :- Rs. 9300 – 34800 +Grade Pay Rs.5100/-
- Sanitary Inspector (HD) :- Rs.9300 – 34800 +4200 Grade Pay
Educational Qualification :
For more Detail Please Download Advertisement detail given below.
- Recruitment Department: Chennai Corporation
- Job profile: Assistant Engineer (AE) & Sanitary Inspector
- Total Post: 132
- Mode Of Application: Offline
Application Fee :
A Demand Draft for Rs.500/-(inclusive for Examination Fee) drawn in favour of “The Commissioner, Corporation of Chennai” payable at Chennai obtained from any Nationalized Bank on or after 13.12.2015
How to Apply for chennai Corporation AE & Sanitary Inspector Recruitment:
After download the application form from Chennai corporation website the candidates are required to fill the application by manually and send the Application along with the notified enclosure and also should reach the following address through the Registered post Speed Post in person. “ The Commissioner Corporation of Chennai, Amma Maligai, (Ripon Building campus) No.16, E.V.R.Salai, Chennai-600003.