CGPSC State Service Prelims Syllabus 2017 is provided here. Applicants who are waiting for the Syllabus and Exam Pattern can refer this page.
CGPSC State Service Prelims Syllabus 2017
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is also known as CGPSC. It had recently issued employment notification in order to hire the most eligible and skilled contenders for the vacant 293 Civil Services Posts. Employment Seekers who want to build their career in Government Jobs in the state of Chhattisgargh can utlize this excellent opportunity. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply now on or before the last date through Online Application mode. The candidates applying for the given posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination and Interview. Applicants who have already applied for the given posts and got extremely tired of searching for the Syllabus and Exam Pattern can refer this page. Those who haven’t applied yet can apply now before the last date. The starting date for filling up the Application Form is 05th December 2016 and the last date for the submission of Application Form is 03rd January 2017. Syllabus and Exam Pattern plays an important role in every student’s life as it helps in preparing well for the examination. Syllabus helps in understanding the topics on which the candidates need to focus in order to score well and get selected for the desired posts. On the Other hand Exam Pattern gives an idea on how the examination will look like. For more information candidates can visit the official website .i.e. www.psc.cg.gov.in
CGPSC State Service Prelims Syllabus 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts: Civil Services Posts
No.of Posts: 293 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
Job Location: Chhattisgargh (CG)
|CGPSC SSE Notification Advertisement Date||26th November 2016|
|Start Date to Apply Online||05th December 2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03rd January 2017|
|CGPSC State Service Preliminary Examination Date||19th February 2017|
|Chhattisgarh State Service Mains Examination Date:||18,19,20,21st May 2017|
Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidates should be of 21 years and the maximum age of the candidates should be of 30 years.
Selection Process: The candidates applying for the given posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates for CGPSC State Service Recruitment 2017 will get the monthly pay band as per the norms of the Government.
- 1 – 6 Posts: Rs 15600 – 39100 + GP Rs 5400/-.
- 7 & 8 Posts: Rs 9300 – 34800 + GP Rs 4300/-.
- 9 – 11 Posts: Rs 9300 – 34800 + GP Rs 4200/-.
- 12 -14 Posts: 5,200-20,200/- + GP 2,800/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- For all others: Rs. 400/-.
Chhattisgarh State Service Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
|S.No.||Type of Exam||Paper||Topics||Marks||No. of Question||Duration|
|1.||Prelims( Objective Type)||I||General Studies||100||50||2:00 Hours|
|2.||General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh||100||50|
CGPSC State Service Exam (SSE) 2017
Part I: General Studies:
- History of India & Indian National Movement.
- Social, Economic & Physical Geography of India.
- General Science & Technology.
- Indian Economy.
- Constitution of India & Polity.
- Current Affairs & Sports.
- Indian Philosophy, Literature, Art, & Culture.
Part II: General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh State:
- History of Chhattisgarh, & Contribution of Chhattisgarh in Freedom Movement.
- Geography, Climate, Physical status, Census, Archaeological and Tourist Centers of Chhattisgarh.
- Literature, Music, Art & Culture, Dance, Puzzle/Riddle, Idioms & Proverbs, Singing of Chhattisgarh.
- Tribes, Teej and Festivals, Special Traditions of Chhattisgarh.
- Forest, Agriculture, and Economy of Chhattisgarh.
- Local Government, Administrative Structure, and Panchayatiraj of Chhattisgarh.
- Industry in Chhattisgarh, Water & Mineral Resource, Energy of Chhattisgarh.
- Current Affairs of Chhattisgarh.
Chhattisgarh PSC SSC Exam Syllabus for Prelims Exam Paper II
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning & analytical ability.
- Decision-making & problem-solving.
- General mental ability.
- Basic numeracy
- Numbers & their relations.
- Orders of magnitude.
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.) of Class X level).
- Knowledge of Chhattisgarhi Language
- Knowledge of Hindi Language (Class X level).
Click Here to Download the CGPSC State Service Prelims Syllabus 2017
In case of any feedback, suggestion or any other queries related to this article you can comment below in the comment box we will get back to you as soon as possible. Stay tuned with us at (www.projobs.co.in).