High court of Bombay has invited applications for the recruitment of 41 posts of Marriage Counselors to be appointed in different family courts of state of Maharashtra.All the interested candidates who have the desired qualifications for the vacancies can or may apply on or before the final date of submission 11.04.2016.This is an amazing opportunity for all the aspirants who want to kick start their career in government sector.Don’t let this opportunity slip off your hands guys and apply as soon as possible.All the aspirants are requested to read all the notification related information carefully before filling up the application form.We have added all the necessary details regarding this job such as educational qualification, age limitation, selection process, how to apply check below.All the contestants who seek to apply for this advertisement can visit our website on a regular basis for quickly updated news.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 – 41 Marriage Counsellor Posts
About Bombay High court- The Bombay High Court was inaugurated on 14 August 1862 under the High Courts Act, 1861. The High Court of Bombay, which is the chartered High Court and one of the oldest High Courts in the Country. It has Appellate Jurisdiction over the State of Maharashtra, Goa, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli. In addition to the Principal Seat at Bombay, it has benches at Aurangabad, Nagpur, Panaji(Goa).The Bombay High Court has the sanctioned strength of 75 judges.Interested candidates shall apply before 11.04.2016.
- Total No. of Posts: 41 posts
- Job Location: Bombay (Maharashtra)
- Name of the posts: Marriage Counselor
Educational Qualification-A candidate
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Social Work and possess adequate knowledge of Marathi.
- Must have experience of at least 2 years of Family Counselling gained after acquiring a Master’s Degree in Social Work.
Note : Preference will be given to Law Graduates.
Age Limit- Applicants Upper age limit should not be more than 40 years as on 16-03-2016.
Age Relaxation :- As per the norms of government for the reserved categories.
Pay Scale- Rs. 15600-39100+Grade pay Rs. 5400/ plus usual Dearness Allowance and other allowances as admissible under the Revised Rules.
Selection Process- Candidates will be selected based on performance in interview conducted by The office of the High Court, Bombay.
How To Apply- The Candidate shall submit the application (duly typed) by SpeedPost only in the prescribed format attached herewith on or before 11.04.2016 together with duly attested copies of Certificates i.e. copy of
- Certificate or proof of date of birth (Leaving/Birth Certificate/SSC)
- Certificate of having passed the qualifying examination/degree.
- Statement of marks obtained at the qualifying examination/degree.
- A caste certificate from such authority as may be prescribed by the Government, wherever applicable.
- The Envelope containing application should specifically mentioned on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MARRIAGE COUNSELLOR”
Application to be sent on the address- To the Registrar General, High Court (Appellate Side), Bombay 400 032
Note-Applications which are not in the prescribed format or containing incomplete information or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not be considered.
Date of Advertisement 16.03.2016
Last date for Submission of Applications: 11-04-2016.
Note-If you have any query regarding “Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 – 41 Marriage Counselor Posts”then please let us know,we would be pleased to help you out.So you can drop a message in our comment box below.