Axis My India Recruitment 2016 – Team Leaders & Surveyors Vacancy – Axis My India is the most Popular Market Research Company which accurately predicted the results of General Elections and keep the high quality track record. Recently company issued a notification in a employment newspaper for the recruitment of Team Leaders & Surveyors that,s why they invites application from the indian citizen to full fill the vacant posts. Interested candidates apply online through official web portal www.axismyindia.org. All the Necessary details which are required to submit the application form properly is given below. Guys the utilize this opportunity to grab this job and make your future bright.
Axis My India Recruitment 2016 – Team Leaders & Surveyors Vacancy
Survey Team Leaders :- Graduates Candidates with also have knowledge of computer data entry and those also have a ability to mange their team comfortably and encourage them to achieve the objective of company in a given time period they can apply for that prescribed job.
- Those candidates have a work experienced in Rural area and Social Research Work they get preference more rather than other candidates.
Surveyors :- Candidate have a Knowledge to read and write in English and local language and those candidate have a work experienced in Rural area and Social Research Work they get preference more rather than other candidates.
Job Location :- Mumbai
How To Apply
- Visit the official website www.axisindia.org
- Click on the carrier link give in the at the top the header of the website.
- After click on the red capsule button “click Here”
- Fill the Application Form with details properly.
- After e-mail your resume with your achievements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Link :
Friends If you get a valuable information here so, please shear this post in Facebook, Twitter and Social Networking Site and if have any problem related to this notification. So, Please write your quarry in our comment box given below. We will surely try give the best solution to your problem.