Here we are providing you with one of the most important aspect of any competitive Exam that is Syllabus. As Now a days every one is very well keen to give competitive exam and all we know competition is so tough. So here comes the dilemma situation for the Candidates that they has applied for the exam but they don’t know the exact criteria of the Exam like what to prepare and how to prepare on which topic they concentrate more and on which they should pay less attention. So for this purpose only thing called syllabus of the exam is been produced by the Examining Authority so that every candidates can help themselves in preparing good for the Exam through following that syllabus of the exam. So here as well Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has also uploaded the Exam Pattern and Syllabus Details for the APSC Combined Competitive Pre-Exam 2015-2016. So here are the details in the Very Prescribed Format about The Syllabus of the APSC CC Pre-Exam 2015-2016.
APSC Combined Competitive Pre Syllabus 2015
Assam Public Service Commission is going to conduct an Combined Competitive Exam Pre-Exam and it is fully eligible to hold this type of Examination Under APSC.
- Name of the Examining Authority: APSC
- Name Of The Examination: Combined Competitive Pre-Exam
- Date Of Examination: 03/01/2016
- Admit card: Available
- Syllabus: Available
- Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
The Preliminary Examination shall comprise of two papers of objective type (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 200 marks as under :
|Paper-I||General Studies||200 Marks||2 Hour|
|Paper-II||One optional subject to be selected from a list of 28 subjects set out below||200 Marks||2 Hour|
- Current events of national and international importance.
History of India and Indian National Movement.
Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance -Constitution, Political System,Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives , etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization
- General Science.
Candidates can download syllabus for Chosen Optional Subjects by Click on the respective subject from the Subject List Given Below…
|3.||Animal Husbandry & Vety Science||17.||Indian History|
|6.||Civil Engineering||20.||Mechanical Engineering|
Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of the Assam PSC for the latest update on Combined Competitive Pre-Exam 2015-2016.