All India Institute Of Medical Sciences(AIIMS) has invited applications from interested and eligible Indian nationals for the posts of 96 junior residents in New Delhi.Eligible candidates who are willing to take up the job can apply on or before 02.04.2016 and appear for Walk-in-interview on 05.04.2016 at 9:30 am. Applicants should check the official notification for any inquiry on the website of AIIMS Delhi and read the notification thoroughly before applying.All the medical aspirants who have completed their MBBS and Internship and were looking for a govt job,your search ends here.AIIMS is one of the most well known name in the field of medicine in India.Below we have added all the necessary details regarding this job such as educational qualification, age limitation, selection process, how to apply etc check below.All the contestants who seek to apply for this advertisement can visit our website on a regular basis for quickly updated news.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016
About AIIMS-The AIIMS was finally created in 1956,as an autonomous institution through an Act of Parliament ,to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspect of health care.All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.Don’t waste this opportunity of working with such a big institution and seal the opportunity before someone else does Apply before 02.04.2016.
- Total Posts: 96
- Name of The Post: Junior residents
Note-For Department wise vacancies please visit the official website.
Eligibility Criteria :-
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) orequivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
Age Limit- Applicants should satisfy age limit as per All India Institute Medical sciences rules and regulations.
Pay Scale- Pay Scale Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month. will be granted.
Selection Process- Walk-in-Interview on 05.04.2016 will be conducted by All India Institute Of Medical Sciences board at Jawaharlal Nehru Auditorium AIIMS, New Delhi at 9:30 am.
How To Apply-
- Visit the official website of AIIMS “Official website“
- Go to the recruitment section.
- Download and take out the printout of the application form.
- Fill up the application form,affix one recent Passport size Photograph,Attested copies of all the certificates/testimonials and send it to the below address
The All Head of the Departments/Chief of Centres
The Notice Board, AIIMS, New Delhi
The Assistant Controller of Examination, Examination Section, New Delhi
The Incharge, Computer Facility, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Online Application Commencement from: 23/03/2016
- Last date to Submit Application Form: 02/04/2016
- AIIMS Junior Resident Walkin Interview Date: 05/04/2016
If you have any query regarding “AIIMS Junior Resident Recruitment 2016” then please let us know,we would be pleased to help you out. So you can drop a message in our comment box below.