Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has recently Published the notification to fill the 510 vacant post of Sub Inspector. All the graduates candidates of Telangana who want to join Police Force so, its a wonderful Opportunity to him to be selected as a S.I and serve to the nation. We are Requested to the Candidates please try to apply as soon as possible because only online mode is available to submit the application form an the date is starts from 10-02-2016 to 03-03 2016 at 8.00 am. Guys Here we also give you a all the necessary and official information which very crucial and helping you at the time of applying so, read carefully the hole article. www.tslprb.in its a official website of TS Police Recruitment Board. In our job portal site we have also give you a direct link to apply for (TS) S.I .
Telangana Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016
Male and Female Both Candidates are applying for that particular Government service. Number of vacancy will be decrease or increase without giving a any prior notice. 33% of post will be reserved for woman in each category. For more details like Age Limit, Education qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Exam Date, pay scale are given below in detail.
|S.no||Name of Post||Number of Post|
|1.||Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department||208|
|2.||Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department||74|
|3.||Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department||02|
|4.||Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department||205|
|5.||Sub Inspector (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) Department||12|
|6.||Station Fire Officer in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department||09|
Minimum Education Qualification :- Candidates must have a Graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized University in India.
Age Limit :
For The Post Included In Police Department and Special Protection Force (SPF) Department.
1. Candidate have an age minimum 21 year and maximum 25 year.
For the Post Station Fire Officer and State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department
2. Candidate Must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 30 year.
Application Fee :
For General Applicant pay a Rs. 500/-
For SC/ST Applicant Pay a Rs. 250/-
- Candidate first has to visit any of the Mee Seva (e-Seva) / TS Online / AP Online centers to pay a prescribed fee through Debit card / Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- After that candidate Receive a payment receipt they can visit the www.tslprb.in to submit the form.
Pay Scale :- Selected candidate get a Rs. 28940/- to Rs. 78910/- per month by Telangana State Police Department.
Selection Process :- Selection will be divided into four Level.
- Preliminary Written Test those candidate qualifying the PWT they are go to the next level.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Final Written Test.
Applicant who qualify all the four level of selection they will be appointed.
How To Apply :
- First Visit the official website.
- Click on the S.I Recruitment 2016.
- Fill The Form carefully without any mistake.
- Upload the Scanned Passport size Photograph and Signature in Jpg format.
- Make fee payment through Mee Seva (e-Seva)/ TS Online/ AP Online centers.
- Take Final Printout of Submit application Form for Future Use.
Important dates :
Starting date of Form Submission online 10-02-2016
Last Date of Submit the form is 03-03 2016
Admit Card Download date before the one week the prelims exam.
Examination Date 17-04-2016.
Visitors If you getting a valuable information here so, please shear this post with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and any other social networking sites. Viewers if you have any quarry related to this post then drop your comment in our comment box given below. We will Try to solve your quarry as soon as possible.