46 Clerk, Typist, stenographer vacancy 2016 in odisha District Court Hello !!! Everyone, Here is good news for all the job seekers who are looking for job in odisha district court. District court of Puri has issued a recruitment notification for 46 Steno, Clerks, Salaried Amin & Copyist recruitment. The number of posts advertised in each cadre may increase or decrease subject to opening of new courts. 46 Clerk Typist stenographer vacancy 2016 in odisha. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 15-06-2016. Must read the full article carefully also see a official notification link is provided below. Its a good opportunity to candidates to getting this particular job and also get a extra benefits like D.A and Other Allowances time to time admissible by odisha government. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
46 Clerk Typist stenographer vacancy 2016 in odisha
The District Court, Puri is situated 60 kms away from the State Capital at “Bhubaneswar”. In nutshell, prior to 1957, the Judgeship of Puri was twined with the Judgeship of Ganjam-Berhampur-Puri and it got separated since 15.07.1957 and was identified with its new title “Puri-Nayagarh Judgeship”
Vacancy Details :
Total No of Posts: 46
Name of the Post:
1. Jr Clerk-cum-Copyist: 30 Posts
2. Jr Typist: 05 Posts
3. Jr Stenographer: 10 Post
4. Salaried Amin: 01 Post
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Passed at least +2 Examination conducted by council constituted under section 3 of Odisha Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982
- Diploma in computer Application from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit :
- 18 to 32 years as on 15th June, 2016
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on examination.
- The application fees is Rs.100 payable through Treasury Challan.
- No fee for SC/ ST candidates.
How To Apply For 46 Clerk Typist stenographer vacancy 2016 in odisha District Court
Eligible candidates may download prescribed format application form at official website www.ecourts.gov.in/puri. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification & enclose required documents and submit to the official address on or before last date 15-06-2016.
How to Apply for Puri District Court Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – www.ecourts.gov.in/puri.
2. Click on link named Puri District Court Copyist, Steno, Typist Vacancy 2016.
3. Download & Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. submit to the authorities.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Online Application Commencement from – Started Now
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 15th June 2016
- Puri District Court Junior Clerk cum Typist Exam Date – Updated Shortly