Convener Co-ordination Committee Patna has recently Published the notification for the recruitment of qualified Candidates to appoint the post of Stenographer in Subordinate Court of Bihar. All The Male and Female Indian citizen are apply for that particular job but reservation claim is only given to those applicant who have a proper resident in Bihar. Other state of reserved candidate treated as a general candidate. Only Online mode is available to submit the application so, guys walk up and apply as soon as possible because date for filling the form is starts from 09/02/2016 to 01/03/2016 till 23:59 hours. All The Necessary Details which are required to submit the application is given below such as Education Qualification, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection Process etc.
Patna District Court Stenographer Recruitment 2016
All the Jobs Seeker its a wonderful Opportunity to all of you to got a job in district Court Bihar as a stenographer. Those candidates have a graduation degree recognized by any University in India with a Certificate of stenography issued by any recognized institute by Central/State Government is essential. The Total Number Of Vacancy is to be filled by 75 % of English Stenographer and rest of 25% by Hindi Stenographer.
Category-wise Vacancy Details :
|S.No||Category||Number of Vacancy|
|6.||Female of B.C/ Extremely B.C/ S.C/S.T||32|
Education Qualification :- Candidate Must have Graduation Degree B.A/B.S.C/B.COM or Equivalent degree from recognized University.
- The candidates must have knowledge of Stenography in English/Hindi. The minimum speed in stenography shall be at the rate of 80 words per minute in English and 60 words per minute in Hindi with typing speed at the rate of 45 words per minute in English and 35 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
Pay Scale :- Those candidate to be selected they get a Rs.5200-20200 in pay band-1 with Grade Pay of Rs.2400.
Age Limit :- Candidate age should be between 18 to 37 as on age calculated by date 01/01/2016.
- 3 year Age Relaxation to reserved candidate who belongs to B.C or Extremely B.C and 5 Year relaxation to S.C/S.T candidates.
Examination Fee :- 1. Rs. 500/- Paid by Candidate only through SBI Challan .
2. Rs. 250/- Paid by S.C/S.T Candidates.
Selection Procedure :- 1. Online Shorthand and Typist test will be Conducted by selection Committee of 90 marks. Those candidates Score a cutoff marks they are shortlisted for Interview.
2. Interview of 10 marks only qualified candidates may appointed on the post of stenographer.
How To Apply :
- Visit the Official website www.ecourts.gov.in
- Read the hole article carefully before applying
- Click on The Stenographer Recruitment link.
- Fill the Form carefully without any mistake.
- Submit the fee only through SBI challan.
- Take Out the Final Print out for Future use.
Important Dates :
Online Application submission starts from : 09/02/2016
Last date for online Application submission : 01/03/2016
Visitors If you getting a valuable information here so, please shear this post with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and any other social networking sites. Viewers if you have any quarry related to this post then drop your comment in our comment box given below. We will Try to solve your quarry as soon as possible.